Protection of concepts and ideas
Your lawyers for concept and idea protection
A concept is a valuable asset. As there are no statutory regulations governing concepts or ideas, the basic principle is that ideas may not be monopolised in favour of an individual. This applies, for instance, to business methods, TV formats or game ideas. Yet there are ways of obtaining special protection by means of copyright or utility model laws when the idea has taken on concrete shape.
LR-IP advises you on ways to protect your concepts and prevent intellectual property theft.
Our support / services
- Examining your business idea from the perspective of registrability
- Providing helpful advice regarding its implementation
- Advising on and drafting R&D agreements
- Advising on and drafting non-disclosure agreements
- Advising on escrow services
- Representing clients in judicial and non-judicial proceedings
Your right in good hands