Your lawyers for patent law
Anyone wishing to protect his invention against imitators needs appropriate patents and utility models that clearly identify the kernel of his invention. Free trade and competition demand clearly defined and internationally recognized arrangements for protecting innovative products and processes. Such arrangements are necessary in order to ensure that substantial investments made in research and development are adequately protected.
LR-IP can help you formulate an optimum protection strategy and can defend your rights against potential infringers.
Our support / services
- Developing patent strategies in advance of filing a patent or utility model application
- Drafting and filing patent applications
- Representing clients before patent offices
- Representing clients in judicial and non-judicial proceedings
- Evaluating patents
- Monitoring patents and patent applications
- Advising on and drawing up licence and distribution agreements
- Advising on the law relating to employee inventions
Your right in good hands