Your lawyers for competition law
The aim of competition law is to establish fair and equitable principles for conducting business and to ensure a free and safe business environment for all market participants. In particular, it serves to create a level playing field for business rivals and consumers alike.
LR-IP can help you to assert and enforce claims based on competition law against competitors and also defend you against attacks from competitors.
Our support / services
- Help in establishing whether your business activities are in conformity with competition law (prevention)
- Advising on advertising design and campaigns
- Advising with respect to your website/ web shop
- Advising on obtaining protection for your business and trade secrets
- Representing clients in judicial and non-judicial proceedings
- Defending against and prosecuting legal infringements (warning notices)
- Summary proceedings (temporary injunctions)
- Drawing up general terms and conditions of business
- Advising on the Medicinal Products Act
Your right in good hands