Your lawyers for product piracy
Product piracy is defined as the production and distribution of pirated and counterfeit goods. These goods, usually imported from low-wage countries, pose a considerable threat to any company. Besides loss of sales revenues, there is also the risk of a company’s image or reputation becoming tarnished if customers mistakenly take counterfeit goods for the original. It can even be life-threatening if safety-related products and/or parts are counterfeit. This is why every company should take active steps to protect itself against product piracy.
LR-IP can help you to take effective action against the production and distribution of counterfeit products at international level.
Our support / services
- Strategy consulting
- Advising on and representing clients in border seizure proceedings
- Active market monitoring and making test purchases
- Accompanying clients to trade fairs
- Deleting offers on online platforms
- Prosecuting legal infringements (warning notices)
- Summary proceedings (temporary injunctions)
- Filing criminal complaints
- Representing clients in judicial and non-judicial proceedings
Your right in good hands